Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Master Cleanse Journey (from hell)

Day One: 
Woke up at 11 and fumbled around to get my salt water mix. Tried to jugg it. Took 2 gos at it and wanted to throw up. Instantly I got really cold and felt nasty. Lets just say that salt water drink is A REAL GOOD LAXATIVE. Thank god for the close proximity to the washroom. Made freshly squeezed lemonade as per their recipe, at this point feeling nauseous already. Must have put too mut cayenne pepper because the drink was SUPER spicey. One serving down. At this point not hungry, just tired and cold.

Day Two:
Yeah I cheated had salmon and salad. Just couldn't do it! So decided to tweak it to a diet of lighter eating. Where I drink the cleanse juice for most of the day but for lunch and dinner have salmon and salad. Yes cheated already.

Day Three:
I repeated what I did for day two but still felt great. I did not work out hard during these two days. Felt so weak and cold the whole time.

Day Four:
Gave up the cleanse just ate less and drank lots of the lemon juice I made.


VERDICT:
I fail at commitment and cleanses. I didn't really loose weight since I quit after 3 days. Also you can a lot of weight back when you go off the cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment