Friday, June 7, 2013

And I am Back ... why it sucks to come back from vacation

So it has been a while since I blogged about food... about life... about anything.

Reason being is when you are travelling and putting in site after site everyday you really don't have time and the I got back and I had jet lag and what I call "heart-broked-ness".


Unlike Dustin, I really despised coming back to this dismal city. I am not gonna lie I cried. I did't want to come back at all but off course WE ALL HAVE TO COME BACK TO REALITY.

So Starting today I will begin my blogging on my adventures in ASIA land.

In addition, a change of plans no more vegas trip since I am planning to buy a car.
Mobility is key in Edmonton and it helps you EXPAND AND GROW.


how I felt coming back for the first week

No comments:

Post a Comment