Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dine-Out with Ninjas

I must say I have a bit of an obsession with ninjas and so did Dustin. I read up on one of the MUST GO PLACES called: Ninja Akasaka

CLICK HERE <for their website>


The front entrance is super hard to find. IT blends right into the wall.

After getting in a person at the front SUMMONS a ninja to lead you through a small labyrinth and to your seat.


My Japanese was pretty basic so we stuck to pointing at the menu a lot. 




Their menu came on a scroll and there was set menu options and a la cart. Since we were on vacation we went full out (dustin's idea)


Though it was a delicious drink the wood really bothered me. I thought I was going to get a sliver on my lip at any moment.
Dustin went for a good old pint of cold Sapporo.





Our first course of our set menu Shuriken star-blades grissini

Super cute cracker like shurikens. Really reminded me of NARUTO. (such a nerd I know!)



Ninja-style cream puff: YAMATO SPIRIT COURSE SET MEAL

Premium tuna tartar


He lit our meal on fire




Turban shell bombs with garlic butter

Nom fresh sashimi
Mystery dish


Asparagus underneath whipped egg white foam





The ninja ma us stone soup!













Edile trees and soil! 










Oh boy ….pay time.

No comments:

Post a Comment