Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello Kitty World Part One ~Sanrio~

Everyone knows I love Hello Kitty with a passion…
So I had to visit Sanrio Puroland when I was in Tokyo.
Despite it taking an hr to get there on the MRT it was worth it.



I got super thirsty and tried their KFC smoothies. It wasn't too bad. (we don't even have this here)





Even the ups have hello kitty on it!! I love Tama Center


You walk straight down the path and finally you will see HELLO KITTY WORLD



Couldn't help it, needed another snack break when I saw Mr. Donut.









Finally we are at the entrance~~








Hello kitty donut from mr donut ~ fuel before we started the adventure~
Dustin stuffing his face…. nom nom nom



I feel like the people in these costumes must be short! Their heads don't even go up to the top…. Where are they getting people like this.

MORE ON THE NEXT ENTRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment