Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Birthday Celebrations

So this entry is about how I celebrated Dustin's 26th birthday. I mean the trip that we went on was also part of his birthday/ our 4 year anniversary.

I always like giving surprises and I try to spare no expense when it comes to making a day memorable. The following is Dustin's Birthday Celebration on 3 different days.


The first day, my mom being super asian wanted to go to some asian restaurant. We went to Seafood Buddy by Whyte Ave and across the street from BBT House. We ordered a set meal and added on to it. Usually when I come here I order off the English menu but I noticed their Chinese set menu had more intriguing items.  (at this point it was 4 days before the trip)

 Gotta love rice. And mostly asian food is super salty so RICE is a MUST.



 Those were some of the dishes we ate there, my fav being the curry looking one. Everything as expected was super salty and probably has MSG. But I still loved it.
 We went to oops to for dessert instead of Dream Tea House and other than drinks such as DOU DOU Green BBT and Taro BBT we got these little dessert balls. and off course RU RO FAN


This was my dress of the night. I bought two of these dresses actually they are slightly different in their cuts. I got them at the Bay from my fav company MATERIAL GIRL. And since they were both on sale I couldn't help myself and bought both. ( I believe each was about 14 dollars.... what a steal)



NOW THIS IS DAY TWO:
This celebration was with his brother and mother. His brother is actually born on the same day but they are two years apart. We went for the quarter mile high for dessert and also mini donought. (This was at Montanas on Calgary Trail)







I als gave Dustin the cologne I absolute crave and go NUTS for which came in a nifty travel size for our trip. I also embarrassed him with a singing card.


DAY 3:
I didn't take pictures of what we ate but we first went for a massage to make sure our kinks were worked out before the plane. At this point it was the night before our flight at 8am. We then went to The Burger Joint for a quick bite of our fav donair and lamb burger. After that we rushed to the movie theatre for our VIP seats.

We went to my parents house since my dad was going to drive us to the airport before he went to work. I quickly assembled this UNIQUE cake that I put together during the day. These purchases are from my fav bake shop DUCHESS, Sweet Lapalooza and Purdys. (I was downtown all day gathering all of these goods)







All in all a wonderful three days before we jettt off to our sunny destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment