Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yikes its been awhile -.-

So its been a while since I wrote a blog entry. I blame it partially for my laziness, the weather and being super busy.

I recently bought a new car with the help of the rentals. A 2013 Nissan Juke SL full meal deal. I chose a cayenne red and it was actually hard to acquire it.



I guess the funny thing is I don't even have my licence at this point. (haters gonna hate) I never really saw the need to get it since I took the lrt in uni and my place of work is literally a 10 to 15 min walk away. But finally IT was time. I really wanted the freedom and Dustin appreciated too =P

So I have already started to deck it out in Hello Kitty. (jk) naw I got a cute hello kitty air freshener

 I also got hello kitty heads for my licence plate. 

I think thats the extend I will go to .. perhaps a seat belt cover but I swear that is it. 

So far, I kinda love the ride, its got a little bit of a quick with its turbo and I really enjoy all its features such as navigation, sun roof, leather and YES BACK UP CAMERA.

Seriously, I don't know what I would do with out it! 

Now I just want to share my Nissan experience. Lets just say I am not super pleased at all. Unlike the quick buy when Dustin got his Rouge, my dad and I went to a few dealerships. Since GoAuto has bought out quite a few dealerships this limited a few of our choices. I would like to note that West End Nissan is super horrible and going there will seriously turn you off all Nissan cars. I had made an appointment to see someone since we were strapped for time. We go there and the guy hands us off to a younger LESS experienced guy who had a "I don't give a ****" attitude. HE kept tapping his pen, contradicting me and overall HORRIBLE experience. We were there for about 2 hours and they didn't offer us anything. All my dad and I saw were them eating ice creams from Dairy Queen  and doing NOTHING but milling around. *what trolls*

We ended up buying our car for Mills Nissan which is now under GoAuto. At first I would say the service was better and people seemed more genuine however, there was just too much handing off of. We went about 5 times before we finally got to drive the car home and each time it was a different person. Sales or finance manager Warren was there most of the time and had nothing but SWEET THINGS to say. This is until you sign the bill of sales then it goes down hill. They suddenly call me the day before I am suppose to pick up the car and tells me they forgot to add another almost $800 expense to my bill of sale. 

Car buying can blow if you are not buying right away or don't have loads of cash. 

My car workout ok in the end I guess.... but we just have to see I guess... 


ok guys no asian jokes about me being a driver.. don't even mention the 3Os of driving (oriental ,ovaries and old) 



no this will not be me.... (i took AMA I swear I won't kill anyone =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment