Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cory Cory Cory.... Tabloids of his face everywhere

I remember I was working when I first glanced up at the big screen tv with huge captions and Cory Monteith's face glaring across the screen. The words were saying that Cory had been found dead in Vancouver and TOX screens were being done.

Number one feeling, yikes isn't he in high school. 
Number two feeling, woah where is Lea
Number three feeling, damn it, he is Canadian isn't it. 

So you google him to get his life storey because people are morbidly interested and entertained by all comings and goings in this case.... of celebrities and celebrity life.  (yours truly included) 

I think this is one of his more up to date pictures right before his untimely end. 
I use to watch glee and I do watch it now and then. Sometimes the singing is too much for me and I just can't handle it. Cory was tubbsier in Glee but I guess after his rehab stint he lost quite a bit of weight and looks chiseled. I just feel wrong at this point thinking that he looks sexy... He is dead.... 


So back to my initial reactions, after he lost all that weight he no longer looked like he belonged in high school. Number two  you would think these two would be joined at the hip. I think I would if I found out my boyfriend was addicted.... Cory went partying with his old friends whom he probably did drugs with... or were part of his drug addicted past.... Or maybe I am just super UP IN YOUR FACE.

Number three he is Canadian... What does this mean. I feel like his actions may have tarnished the "canadian" name.... Man, what am I even thinking, what CANADIAN NAME.  After searching online  a blogger/ newspaper reporter claim that because Cory was in Van it increased his chances of ODing.
HERE IS THE LINK : Why Vancouver Killed Cory  ...(yikes and my parents were ready to go buy a place in van... think again? or not) 

Then as an after thought... What will happen to Glee? How will they kill off his character?  The same thing happened in the movie where Keith Ledger was replaced him by several male characters including johnny depp throughout the movie. 

To be dead by 31, that is a daunting thought. (knocks on wood) I hope I and no one I personally know will have to go through what death means. WOW this entry is getting a little too deep ... there goes my superficial views...

Death really blows because after the person is gone his/ her pain is gone but those they left behind its pain every day and really the pain doesn't go away. It may dull for a bit and may go into "remission" for a bit but its always there.  

So despite my obsession.. just let the guy REST IN PEACE ALREADY .... 

1 comment: