Friday, April 5, 2013

Child's Play: Montana's



Montana's home to awkward birthday songs and moose heads. To be honest I never would have found myself there IF NOT for their DRAWABLE table cloth and fresh mini donuts. (Its really hard to wait till capital X to get these deliciously BAD for you DESSERTS)

I have tried their apple crumble blueberry dessert THANG with icecream. Yes they lack presentation and lack decor but at least their dessert taste good. 

I love playing hangmang while I wait. It makes me less grumpy when my food doesn't arrive on time.
I always order their burger or their messy ribs. The last time I went, Dustin and I went for their burgers. They are not the best I would say compared to other BURGER JOINTS but it does hit the spot. I really despise their fries. THEY don't taste good at all, though they seem fresh there is just something OFF about them. I would rather eat MCDONALDS FRIES.


Overall, this place could be great if you have younger kids or you want some mini donuts. It is not the place to go for a date ( romantic one) unless you are into THAT stuff.... (That- country, animal head decor STUFF)

Food is ok most of the time, decor is unique and service mediocre at best.
on an upside... children eat for free on TUESDAYS

Perhaps I need to eat other things off their menu other than burgers, mini donuts, desserts and ribs. MAYBE THEN I might say I would enjoy eating there again....

OR NOT.

PRESENTATION is key to me and they do not have any!




Montana's (Calgary Trail) Cookhouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment