Monday, April 22, 2013

What to Expect on my Asia Trip ~ a short itinerary PART ONE

So as you all know I will be jetting of to ASIA LAND in about 8 days. I am actually jumping up and down as I write this. ( I have been exited for the last 3 months) Dustin hasn't gotten exited yet and probably won't until we head for the airport. So planning an extensive trip is really taxing and exhausting and VERY EXPENSIVE. In addition to make sure your trip is P.E.R.F.E.C.T it takes a lot of time and effort.

In the next 8 days I am going to accomplish the following tasks:
1. Star the Master Cleanse
         Yup I attempting that extreme cleanse and I will post results and how I felt each day though I am only doing it for 8 days instead of the recommended 10 to 20 days. I don't think I could last.        Worked wonders on beyonce!



2. Get my eyebrows threaded
         Your eyebrows are key to shaping your face and looking good. I also heard they last longer. I just  booked an appointment at Choice Salon & Spa because it is so close to work I work. They boast a wide arrange of services including threading. Click Here to go to their website for a list of service and price.




3. Va Va Voom with a new set of Extensions
        I find that when I get eye lash extensions my life becomes EASIER. I feel like I don't need anything but my BB cream on and I look great. It is effortless and helps me save time. WHOPPEE and makes my eyes pop. Using extensions I don't have to worry bout my falsies falling in the middle of dinner or what not. I booked an appointment at L. Lash Bar for a full set. They have reasonable prices and I have had my eyelashes done there before.

This is a photo off of their website. It looks like this Asian could get nice lashes so It is only reasonable to assume I could too.  =)


4. Dye my hair so my nasty roots are gone
        I do go to  the salon to get my hair done but really I don't want to pay 300 dollars again. So I bought the new garnier hair dye box for DIY at home. I went for red since it is my favorite color. I will not belch my hair this time either before using it so I will see how red I can get it without super damaging my hair. This new line by garnier is said to be super gentle since its ammonia free.



5. Whiten them pearlies 
        I am also whitening my teeth using Crest White Strips a level 4. I couldn't do level 5 I am already suffering at level 4. It is much cheaper then getting it done at a dental office but WE SHALL SEE how good it is. I have already done 3 days and today is the 4th. Dustin said my teeth are SUPER WHITE already but I don't think so. I want to see how white I can go without getting my teeth capped.
I have super sensitive teeth so I usually give up in 2 days. This time I went to the dentist and he gave me a polyer cream that is suppose to help.
my flavor is vanilla 


6. Get your Relax ON with massage
      I am getting super tense and stressed from all this planning so I am planning a double massage for Dustin and I before we leave. I need to get all my kinks out before I board the 14 hour plane ride.


7. Get my dogs groomed
      Oreo's hair grows like weeds and I need to get him trimmed before I leave or else he will look like a mop and smell horrible.

8. clean house and pack
     Cleaning house is essential. The worst is coming home to a stinky nasty dirty house after a MONTH.

9. get my nails DID
got my nails down a Dollhouse Hair Boutique by Rowan. They are pure gell and DELISH and so me. Not bad for $60

MORE TO COME LATER.... OFF TO THE GYM (how will I do gyming while on the master cleanse?)


also I will put up a short itinerary of my TOP highlights of my trip and what I will be expecting.....

2 comments:

  1. Bring your own toilet paper and wet wipes. Trust me on this. Where in Asia you going?

    ReplyDelete