Thursday, April 18, 2013

Throw back Thursday: Mix it Up Manicure

I didn't get to post my manicure monday photo so I decided to do it now. It really has been awhile since I posted since I had finals and when I have to study I am not motivated to do much else. In fact, this is the last sem of my undergrad so I wasn't motivated to study much either.

So I was trying to use my nail stickers (cheetah print) I have never used it before so I messed up and somehow they got stuck to each other. I was only able to salvage 4 prints from the whole lot of 12.

I then decided to spice it up by adding different colors. I went for a color that POPPED (bright pinkish red) and a darker colour a slated grey. The nail polish was from JULEP and the sticker was a VIVI brand that I got from one of my many ebay purchases a while back. (stopped ebaying since it took forever to get here and since Im going to ASIA LAND IN 12 days I decided I could wait)






Also while you do your nails its nice to have few drinks of the bubbly. (unless you are a cheap drunk like me) 

THIS IS THE FINAL LOOK.
Obviously I lack the skills to do my own nails but HEY from far ish away they look lovely and really who is really really staring at your hands non-stop.... (probably me...)
 yeah i need to clean this nail up around the ages... painted over the line
 I kinda really enjoy this look its FIERCE in its own right but still girly with that pop of dark redish pink.
OH i also found this little gem at super store. Its so cute I probably won't even want to open it (I WILL SOON PUT UP A BLOG POST ON WHAT IM BRINGING AS NECESSITIES TO ASIA-LAND) 


I leave you with this picture.... this is what happens when you are not studying really hard. (needed my charger so dustin plugged it in and OREO climbed on) =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment