Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What to Expect on my Asia Trip ~ a short itinerary PART TWO

Finally going to To-Ko-Yo-Ke-Yo. I have had dreams of going for a while but never had enough MONEY. I would say Japan is quite expensive for an Asian country in comparison to Korea, China and Taipei.

I do quite a bit of research for where I wanted to go on my short 9 day 8 night trip in Tokyo. Though I know Japan has more to offer than just the sites and food in Tokyo I really did not have enough time.

Here are some of my Key Highlights :

1. Mount Fuji


Probably going to be less pretty since I am going when it is not cherry blossom time. I also booked a tour with VIATOR so hopefully its good.



2. Tokyo Disney Sea


But I am going in the PM so probably gonna be way darker (The starlight pass is way cheaper and since Dustin doesn't do rides it should be perfect)


3. Sanrio Puroland

YES  it is going to be a magical time with HELLO KITTY. I LOVE HELLO KITTY enough said.

4. Alice in Wonderland Cafe
My love for Alice in Wonderland will lead me to fine dining at this place!  Place is already reserved thanks to my cousin ~Queena~ who is fluent in Japanese.

5. Ninja Akasaka Restaurant 

some ninja will serve us our food YIPEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment