Friday, September 13, 2013

Fashion Friday: 3D Nails Part II A COSTLY OBSESSION


So its T.G.I.F and unfortunately ONCE AGAIN I have to work Saturday so I am not really feeling that thankful. Last saturday was A BLAST since I organized a Sushi Party at work to make the day go by faster. We ordered from Nominya (which incidentally, is now a place I am boycotting... more on it later) 

So I am going back to the crazy 3D nails I got done in Asia when I went back this summer. It is ritual to go to the same place my aunt goes to and since she gets her nails done every 3 weeks I have AMPLE amounts of faith in the girls that do it. 



 Off course I had to use something to hold and my newly bought caramel sauce from a Taipei starbucks  in Kenting worked like a charm.





Yup I am a hand whore. This nail artist is really talented and if you are ever in Taipei, Taiwan you should hit her up. 

I think these nails ended up being around $60 CAD which isn't bad considering the STEEP rates we charge here for a normal french manicure. In these photos, the nails is actually all mine for length wise. I told her to shorten them and keep them at the length I had instead of extending them with gell because I had to put contacts in. IN FACT look and the forth and thumb finger they are shorter then the rest. 

I let the nail artist experiment, the only things I stipulated was the color scheme and the need for a bow.


I had another set done by them too in the beginning of my trip ( I switched them out after 2 weeks for another set right before I went home)  




My theme for this one was macrons and I went for a more cute-sy look that went well with this outfit:

No comments:

Post a Comment