Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tokyo Tower Adventures: Aquarium and Small Eats

Starvation HITS and we scramble to the FOOD COURT on the many level of this building. Dustin eyes up Pink dot immediately and I went for more salty temptations.




They have a beeper system to tell you when your food is up. Quite efficient I THINK
Mine was super nasty compared to Dustins

I chose ramen out of a vending machine ... (you get a printed voucher after you pay)
Dustin loves breakfast and could not resist loading up the CALORIES with his whip cream and syrup glazed pancakes. I don't know if he was just super hungry but he ATE THE WHOLE thing and if he was allowed he would have licked the plate.




From this pic you saw how he devoured his food and I had yet to start mine. I think everything tastes better in Tokyo!!!! 




Next we ventured to the Aquarium in Tokyo tower. We had bought a combo voucher at the entrance so we got in without paying again. 



EW! a frog and some albino frogs. How disgusting could it get. Dustin off course enjoyed every min and insisted on viewing AGAIN and AGAIN of all the exhibits and tanks.






so many types of slimy critters.


There was no flash allowed so it was SUPER hard to take quality pics whilst the animals were moving bout. 





I was mesmerized by these fish, something about swarms/ schools of fish makes me calm.














This is his VERY VERY HAPPY smile





super old creatures that were from the DINO era!




I personally lover puffers... they are attentive just like DOGS 










I love these WORM like fish they were super entertaining to watch. 






ahahha we couldn't resist posing with the Jelly fish



gotta love the illustrations


this turtle reminds me of the one from NARUTO !! the traveling turtle with an island on his back... yeah im super asian













A fish in need of dental work.














snapping turtle got REAL SNAPPY when I tapped on the glass











EWWWWWwwwwwwwWWW




super cute turtle?


There were so many more pics like 300 more but I don't think I will spoil the magic if you decide to visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment