Thursday, September 12, 2013

Zen Sushi not So Zelicious After All (too fishy)



So it was my convocation date downtown so we chose a nearby restaurant to fuel our energy after the ceremony. My parents had gone to Zen all you can eat in the south side and thought the one downtown should be pretty decent too. 

BOY WERE WE IN FOR A SURPRISE and not the good kind.




Here is my dad and I and my mom and I in your NICE WEAR for the event.


Below are some pictures I ended up taking thought the presentation sucked and the food was below mediocre.

First of all the service was horrible we had to keep harassing the staff to bring our order and often the order was wrong. Also there are many limitations as to what you can order and how many you can have. WHAT NONSENSE!!! for an all you can eat.


Rolls were ok but the rice was not the best.
Their teriyaki chicken and beef was decent but a tad SALTY for my tastes .
Other sushi and maki were just ALL RIGHT
Their sashmi didn't taste fresh and the whole place stank like nasty fish .
In all I really did not enjoy my food there, the place was dirty, the service horrible and the food MEH. Thank god I didn't have to pay for it or else I would have left.

I think for price to quantity to quality THIS PLACE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.



Zen Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment