Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nice Mediterranean Meal Downtown Edmonton @ Chateau Beirut


Liana and I had a day off so we decided to go and spend it BY EATING THE TIME AWAY.

I was craving some ethnic food so we decided to head down town towards Jasper ave for some Mediterranean grub. The menu at the place was pretty simple, had a variety of choices and a few pictures. I had eaten here with my dad before a while back and I remember their rice and pita plates being good. 

We ordered two things two share. This was part of their appis menu and I really thought it would look different. The little sausages weren't too bad in terms of flavouring but the sauce they were in was definitely sour. At that point we were both starving so we use the pita bread to dip in the sauce to stave off our hunger.

Here is a close up of the sausages. I would not personally order this dish again if I had the choice. The meat in the sausage was just mediocre.
This was the other plate we went for with whipped butter and a variety of meats such as lamb, beef and chicken. I love their pilaf rice and really enjoyed their grilled meat.

They also refilled your pita bread free of charge the whole time you were there.

This place offers shisha but we didn't go for it THIS TIME.

Overall, great atmosphere for a relaxed gathering, the service was pretty good as well.


Chateau Beirut on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment