Friday, September 13, 2013

Heading to Lux Steakhouse and Bar: a sassy lunch experience


When you are on Jasper be it working, shopping or going to school at Grant Mac and you have a LONG moment to spare fore lunch, I would recommend going to Luxe.

My dad and I met for lunch to discuss my post secondary potions and he told me that he has eaten here many times and the food is awesome.

Here are sample pictures of the menu:

I went for a beef and dip with fries on the side loaded with carbs and all bad things that DIETS recommend you never to go near.

I must say I really enjoyed the dip. The pretzel bread was delicious ( I have a fascination with pretzels) and soft. The fries were not too bad though not comparable to my fav fry places: COSTCO and THE PINT. Overall, my meal was pretty good though I do tend to find most restaurant food a tad bit salty.


My dad went for the BLT and a side salad. I had a few bites of his burger and they were pretty good. Nothing to really complain about.

The only horrible thing was the service. I don't know if it was an off day but it took forever for us to be even helped and  then we thought it would speed things up if we didn't do an appi. ALAS it did not, we waited a whiles for our entree to come. The waiter didn't fill our waters often and I really hate it when the SERVICE of a restaurant ends up effecting how you view their food.

Would I come back?

I would, I did enjoy my dip a lot. I just hope next time the service is better.


LUX Steakhouse and Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment