Saturday, September 14, 2013

Not so delicious at The Hat on Jasper Ave

Jono and I headed to the Hat for a quick lunch. I had been to the Hat @ late night hours but never had their food.



We ordered an appi to share and we each had our hot dogs. Let me just say I was not impressed. The appi was ok but nothing too special to rave about.

WE each had a Nathan's hot dog. Mine was the Mad Hatter. To be honest I hate the bun it was gross so I didn't eat it at all. I picked off the chicks and ate it on the side. They were a bit moist and not at all crunchy anymore. The hot dog itself was ok but nothing spectacular.

The soup that came with it was suppose to be some sort of milestone. It tasted like a soup from a can that was watered down and tossed with lots and lots of pepper.

Despite it all the atmosphere was good and the service was good. So it wasn't a total fail on all counts.
Probably wouldn't eat here again for lunch but I heard their late night poutine was alright.

This is more of a "late night" drink place.


The Hat Resto Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment