Friday, February 8, 2013

Fashion Friday: Leopard Green

So at my work Friday's are GREEN days and we often can wear jeans. I don't really own any green ensembles just green nail polishes some green jewellery. So one day I cruised the mall looking for more GREEN things. I am the kind of shopper that wants something awesome but don't' want to pay a lot. I found my ideal GREEN article of  clothing in the place I least expected to. I believe it was bluenoses ( i bought this before christmas) It is a leopard green pair of jeans.

In this picture I paired up my crazy jeans with a black short sleeved chiffon shirt from the bay the company was called MATERIAL GIRL. It has a see through back and makes this ensemble more propagative. The pumps I am wearing is from SPRING and works well to balance the top and the pants.

A zoomed in view of the shoes and the pants:
I should probably paint my toe nails (ew I really don't like toes not even my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment