Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The 3 in 1 :how to survive 3 midterms in 1 day






So tomorrow is valentines day but it also happens to be D day for me (those who remember high school social class will get this reference...) I have 3 midterms in a row. =/

The courses tested are : Sustainability, Consumer Behaviour Marketing and Purchasing Supply Chain. ALL very dry dreary disguising (3D) subjects.

For Sustainability, I was asked to read a ridiculous novel like book (200 some pages) which read like a storey with lots of  "   " and then 8 articles with an average of 18 pages.

For Marketing there was 8 lovely chapters you had to memorize. Powerpoint slides posted pretty much killed a small tree when I printed them out (yes I am one of those weirdos that need solid copies to HIGHLIGHT on)

For SCMT There was 10 chapters and I killed probably a mid to large size tree. I even put six slides a page double sided.Good thing my proof (CHUCK) seems to like me...

So how to survive it.
CRAM LIKE YOU MEAN IT
EAT SUSHI for the omega 3 fatty acids
DRINK ample amounts of tea to stay awake
TAKE a nice hot bath to relax
GIVE yourself at least 6 hours of ZZZzzZZZZs
PRAY like mad

And obviously take the time to blog hahahaha
We will see in 24 hours if I made it through the day..


No comments:

Post a Comment