Tuesday, February 12, 2013

McDonalds: Why I am addicted Still

Why am I still eating at McDonalds? why do I still go there after every drunken night, every hungover morning or when I just want something greasy?

I SWEAR they must use CRACK!

This is the only explanation as to why I go back time after time even after being MCDONALD FREE for several months. My addiction comes back ... They really should start a rehab centre for those addicted to junk food or esp addicted to the ridiculously unhealthy, not even appealing menu of McDonalds.

So what do I always reach for? if I am feeling poor (i am a student) or I am needing the immediate grease after a night out I go for the MCDOUBLE. and go for more than one.

If there are hello kitty figurines. I go for the HAPPY MEAL. and wow those happy meals are CALORIE ridden and I probably won't ever feed my kid that.

 If I am really especially hunger and hankering for it I go for the Angus or Double Quarter pounder. To mitigate the horrible-ness I try and ask for no butter or less sauce... THEY NEVER EVER follow my instructions.

If its a SAT or SUN morning and I am super lazy and breakfast is still on I go for the McMuffin series... I hate the sweet pancake thingys grosssss.

Recently, I have also found that there are a lot of nice McDonalds be it the outside or inside below are some pics I found online.

Seriously that is just like a beacon in the middle of the night. . you cannot avoid it.

Also Mcdonalds has up their services by including wifi which means there are a lot of old people there. Also they have their healthy menu which I never eat from. I will also recognize Mcdicks as a place for a DIRTY BURGER.

So next time I am studying and hankering I will try my hardest not to go to MCDONALDS instead I will go to Dairy Queen .

No comments:

Post a Comment