Sunday, February 17, 2013

When I Am Stressed... I shop

What do you do when you are stressed? For some they:



EAT(this was taken @ the melting pot click here for the review  ) 


 DRINK (champagne 1.5 litter is the way to go)



sexual activities (no photo )



WORKOUT (pink work out lulu lemon clothes for beast cancer)

and for me personally

SHOP ONLINE

Yes I am addicted. I use to go on ebay non-stop and linked it to my phone. I think ebay is like gambling its so addictive. I love bidding winning. Though, ebay may be cheap after ALL your purchases it works out to be still 100 or so dollars wasted on crap. I also go on sites such as:

BEYOND THE RACK
is an online shopping site that features new categories every day. They mostly have female categories such as dresses, shoes, bags and kitchen appliances but they do mix in categories such as men watches, shirts and shoes. I particularly like there is not custom/duty since it is Canadian based. However, I have found some of their products really lacks in quality. I bought a pair of boots online and was ECSTATIC that it only cost 19.99 plus tax and a set rate of 11.99 for shipping however, I got them 1 month later and the quality was SHIT. The bottom was barely glued on and the material was just horrible. Another thing that sucks is the wait time to get your product, at times I didn't even get the product and they issue an email saying that they could not procure the product and they refund you. THAT sucks when you have been waiting for it and wanting it.

Another website I frequent would be the American based online shopping site called HAUTELOOK.
I find the quality of their products way better, shipping faster HOWEVER it is more expensive in terms of shipping fee and duty. The stuff on here is more designer and they use more designer names.

Off course there are other websites like bluefly, amazon.ca, and mod cloth.

At times when you are stressed and you just need that release, I buy something useful but cheap. I go to forever21 website, sasa website and even the coach factory website. Forever21 has constant sales and they often offer 50% off the sale items. So I was able to get jewellery for 49 CENTS . that is unheard of ! Below is a sample of the earrings I got during one of those mad sales, I think these ones were about 1 each after and originally they were 8 to 15 dollars. SALE ka-ching

As I told you in my previous blog, I love sasa.com for my beauty and facial needs.I buy in bulk and the shipping is very low since it does come from Hong Kong.

Recently, I bought some bags off of Coach Factory. A friend of mine (rerain) told me you couldn't use a canadian credit card but I guess you can now. I am going to Asia in 70 some days so I thought some cross body bags would do me good. A coworker (Ranmeet) gave me her cross body coach bag since she had TONS. I got addicted and bought 3 more online and my mom also bought 3 different bags. We combined our orders to save on shipping! (SO ASIAN)


As you can see they are different shape and sizes of cross body bags. I think I am going to use the last one for my iPad since it is actually padded. In total including tax, duty an shipping I paid 200 some thing for these three bags and they arrived in 4 days. All in all pretty content. When I went to the bay and saw the small area for coach there I saw some of these bags and though they were on sale it did not work out to be about 65 dollars a bag (which is what I paid).

I also online shop at davids tea since there are always such long lines now and personally I know which teas I like and I rather get it in the mail. ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY FOR ME.

Also I have also picked up a new habit of making BENTOS ( i will have a entry about this later) and I needed supplies I found two awesome websites that cater to my needs. Their prices are good and so are their shipping times. The problem I guess with online shopping is shipping rates and also for clothes ... SIZING Problems. The two websites are:
BENTO USA and CASA BENTO.
 --> here is the link for the bento-nig PLEASE CLICK HERE

My biggest problem was ebay but since I hate waiting I have channeled my stress buying to the other websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment