Sunday, February 10, 2013

how many pests do you own? (no wait pets)

I am a great fan of pets. Be it a dog, a fish even a cat. I am not so good with rodent like creatures such as ferrets, hamsters and guinea pigs. I am some what ok with bunnies and only if they look like thumper. I had always wanted a dog real real real bad but my mother could never justify getting me one. There were excuses of how I couldn't take care of a pet, how i could be allergic, not enough space etc. I finally scored a dog at the age of 19 for my birthday. It was really a spur of the moment kind of thing. I found a breeder on kijiji i think and boom we went to get him. Oreo was super cute and no matter how old he gets he looks the same.

He always looks so dashing in his tie. on top of that he is really smart and can actually do tricks and has an attention span longer than a gold fish.

he is like a 2 in one, he acts like a cat sometimes:

Then about a year later I really really wanted another dog. (oreo favoured dustin) so from his co-worker who was a breeder we got a miniature dashuand chihuahua. when we first got him he was adorable but as he grew he became a REAL TERROR and a PEST

 This was him at the farm when we first went to pick him up. He was so mini and adorable I could hold him in one hand.
to further demonstrate how little he was I put my shoe next to him . (i am a size 4.5 and at times 5... i can fit into children shoes) and YET my shoe was still bigger than him. He had such stumpy little legs.



The above keeps illustrating how adorable, adoring and amusing KIKO was and how I wanted him to stay tinee tiny bopper. BUT ALAS all cute things grow up ....

now he barks, attacks big dogs and cries all the time. still adorable but now I call him THE DEVIL'S LITTLE SPAWN.


No comments:

Post a Comment