Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Start of a New Beginning

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So  blogging is obviously a new adventure for me. Though I have read, followed and scanned many blogs I have never really created one where I could link pictures, old reviews, websites etc. What inspired me really was my desire to eat food, live life and proclaim the crazy things that have happened to me. (LIVING LIFE with me is NEVER DULL). So here begins my attempt to blog and entertain not only others but serve as a reminder to myself to STAY YOUNG, live life.

I have yet to understand how to make my blog beautiful( as I have seen in others) I probably have to know how to write some computer codes.... DANG. I really suck at stuff like that.

So as a heads up I will be doing some research on eats/funs for my trip to Tokyo and Taipei in May. As well I will also be displaying FASHIONABLE items (though some may not think so). As cliche as it sounds... STAY tuned and be amused.

Cora's Breakfast

So, its getting late and I probably should sleep since I have to get up quite early and go to CORAS with Liana. More tomorrow on what is good at Cora's, is the wait worth it and WHAT NOT TO GET.



tata

No comments:

Post a Comment