Sunday, February 17, 2013

How you get JIPPED on V-Day

So I told my boyfriend that I didn't need roses I mean we were both working that day and we had pre-celebrated @ nomniya the day before. I worked till 8 and he said he was pulling overtime till 9 pm. I called him around 8:30 and he even lied saying he hadn't left work yet. (he really sucks at lying) so when he came home and had flowers, chocolates and a card in hand I was QUITE moved.


MULTI colored roses from BUNCHES and a cute card
 YEAH lil mini hedgehogs that melt in your mouth from PURDY'S

So obviously you probably noticed the the rose safe all different colours and YES there are only 8 . Why? first of all I love the number 8, its the second best number from 13. (long story short his number is 5 mine is 13 and 8 happens to be our lucky number....) Also, each rose cost 7 dollars! The chocolates were also ridiculously priced for the amount you got in (GRAMS). So what have I learned, V-day is a day for suckers and romantics who are willing to pay ridiculously amounts for things that die within 7 days and can be consumed in seconds.

I don't know if you can see but I didn't have a vase so I utilized a stainless steel thermos instead.

I am also super proud of him for picking out this card. He never thought cards were important so I never got any. Also this card actually has a meaningful message b/w not just another generic sappy love line.

IN addition we went to FAMOSO and DUCHESS on Friday.
YEah weeklong celebration NAH credit card bill =/

No comments:

Post a Comment