Monday, February 11, 2013

Shows to watch (why I am not an A+ student) ♕♚♛

Having being in post-secondary education for the last few years has taught me one very important thing: how to balance you SHOW schedule and your MIDTERM schedule. I have started to not lie to myself and come to the realization, TV shows are a really effective and entertaining way to spend my mornings, afternoons and evenings. Who doesn't love watching episodes of their favourite show with a bowl of : (fill in blank) . I personally eat a variety of BOWLED foods such as popcorn, blackberries and SOUP. Yes I really love soup I can't really explain why.

Also, watching SHOWS are an effective way to get to know other people or even have a conversational starter. For instance, I  broke the ice with a new co-worker at work by asking hey Walking Dead is back are you into the END OF THE WORLD kind of stuff. I am glad he said he was because that would have been an awkward situation.

Though I may watch any type of show if I am truly bored, I religiously watch a few shows. In fact I even have them written down in my VERY VERY VERY INTENSE day planner (segmented by half hour increments. the 15 min one was too big of a day planner to fit in my bag)

HERE IS THE LIST:

My Guilty Pleasure: The Carrie Dairies
I still can't get out of my mind the image of the Main Actress with a NUMB .. she was in SOUL SUFER






My Staple Diet: Grey's Anatomy
Who doesn't like sexy doctors and crazy doctor intern patient drama 




My Sexy Stud Show:  Spartacus War of the Damned
6 to 8 packs , oiled action men . drool and a good enough plot and action packed series 



off course a video is the only way to do justice for these buff bodies..


When I am Hating: Revenge
when you are hating you see someone really pulling off revenge makes you feel a bit better



doesn't suck that the main male leads are good looking

The go to Vamp Show: Vampire Diaries or True Blood
Vampires are always sexy unless its TWILIGHT that was not sexy . Also Ian is to die for 





My Must Have Detective Show: Elementary
Lucy Lu's big comeback @ 44 she is still smoking and love the twist and turns of the plot





Shits and Giggles Show: The Mindy Project/ How I Met Your Mother
Mindy is from The Office ( dry humour ) this show is in my personal opinion hilarious. how I met your mother all always be a staple for laughs




The End of the World Show: Walking Dead
ZOMBIES DEATH ZOMBIES got to get educated on how to save yourself in case this does happen in the real world 



who wouldn't want to learn how to run away from that !!

Feeling Smart Show: Bones
In season 8 now starting to slow down and not get as interesting but I got loyalties 



Hot Demons and Angels Show: Supernatural
Winchester boys are HOT and they wreak havoc on demons and angels. What is not to love. 




And I watch an assortment of other shows as well. When one is trying to kill time or procrastinate many shows can BECOME watchable.

Since I am asian, I do also watch other venues of shows. I subscribe to CRUNCHYROLL
and I have recently been hooked a few good titles.Off course there is the staple Naruto Shippuden then I am watching new titles such as Problem Children, Unlimited, Hunter x Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment