Monday, March 25, 2013

A Little Trip to Korea (flashback)

After reading recent events of hacking in South Korea it promoted me to look back at my visit to Korea a few years ago and how our tour came close to the 38th // which divides North and South.


Korean airlines is one of my favourite airlines. Unlike China airlines, their seats are not falling apart and their air line hostesses are not snotty and ugly. Their food are also above par compared to most airlines. Here they give you a choice of western style or korean style dinner. I chose the bi bim bap off course.

My tour included me learning how to make kimchi and dressing up in traditional garb.

Who could miss out eating ginseng chicken hot pot style. S Korea is known for their ginseng and I even went to a ginseng museum. They believed the roots look like people and can provide you with great health and herbal remedies.
I love all the side dishes that Korean people have at ever meal

They also had some crazy monuments like this huge conch shell.

my visit included going to some historical places such as an imperial palace
OFF COURSE as a starbucks fan I had to go to one in korea. They had liquid sugar which i find to be pretty awesome.

We also went to a place dedicated to future technologies such as a talking fridge and robots.




They also got a pretty wicked theme park. Including animals such as dancing bears as well as a liger. They also had a waterpark themed portion and lots of things you can pose with =)

I think in the future I really need to head back to Korea not only for its eats but also for its shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment