Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pho Place: Codo Hue

I love pho, do you love pho? Its especially good on a weekend, when you are getting over a hangover or when it is bloody cold outside. But how far are you willing to go for the bowl of delicious and heavenly broth or that bowl of vermicelli overfilling with meats and vegetables? 

I would go all the way to the NORTH SIDE FOR SUCH AN EXPERIENCE.


Yes looking at my screen shot I am willing go from south to north to satisfy my pho cravings. 

Codo Hue actually has a pretty intensive menu but I really only ever go for 3 things. The appi I get is the calamari. For the price you pay you actually get quite of a lot (good value) the next two dishes is a MUST in my books.


I always get vermicelli 5 colours. As you can see they do not skimp out on the meat and they even have betel leaf wrapped beef. DELICIOUS .

And my all time favourite their bun bo hue. I love the broth that they have, it is just the right balance between the four main flavours: spicy, sweet, sour and salty. The lemongrass flavour is deeply infused throughout the broth. The spicy sauce is home made.

What I love about this place is how they are generous with their portions and they don't only just give you loads of broth of noodles but actually the good stuff: meat and vegetables.

So if you are in the NORTH SIDE hit this place up (I always go after I go to TNT)
or if you feel the craving and want to take a drive...


CoDo Hue on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment