Friday, March 8, 2013

Latte Art @ Transcend Coffee



THIS LOCATION IS NOW CLOSED

10349 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB
T5J 1Y5
Canada
info@transcendcoffee.com
780.421.7734

I love cafe art and I love caffeine. More specifically I love lattes.
So one day after I went to Phat Noodle (review to come) we went to Transcend Coffee Shop. They offer free trade coffee and offers lighter roasts than even starbucks.

I went there there times and each time I got a new latte with a different latte art.
I like the flat white, chai and even the flavoured vanilla latte ~made with real vanilla .

 This was suppose to be a bear but I had already taken a drink of it. It was really good got lots of bold and deep flavours and it was not drowned out by over sweetness or by that weird after tastes of sugar free syrups.
 This was the chai with the tulip flower. IT is harder for the latte artist to do art in the to go cup. I enjoyed the chai but it was not the best.
They are really good at making the leaf design and at this point they told me they were going to send some of their baristas to latte art school.

They coffee is a bit costly when compared to Tim Hortons and McDonalds but comparable in price to Starbucks. I would say it is a bit more expensive than Starbucks. But for the art and the deep taste of their expresso it is worth it. At times they make their drink too bitter but perhaps that is just their barista's mistake.

You can also get waffles and other small snacks there and buy their free trade coffee.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~``~~~~~~~~"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"~~~~~~~~~~"~~~~~
I found some crazy latte art online! I really want to try one of these and prob will in asia.

The following pics are not from TRANSCEND (if only )  



 This one is the coolest one and I def want to taste this polar bear latte art! 3D


 hahah obama style latte art


PPS I saw a guy liked my post I clicked on him and MAN he is the KING of latte art I swear
Click here for his amazing pics of his latte art



Transcend Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment