Monday, March 25, 2013

Manicure Monday: Feeling Purple with Taylor and Trina

Obviously my favorite color is shades of purple. I recently found two shades that I particularly love. (Taylor is the lighter purple and the darker is Trina) The lighter purple is great and adds a POP of color with my otherwise darker ensemble. However, I have been trying to bring out my spring clothes despite the horrible weather. I paired this light purple with a dress I bought from H and M which has flowers all over it. This lighter purple reminds me of the upcoming holiday: EASTER. Using Julep nail polishes seems to be what I have been doing for the last few Manicure Mondays. I believe, I use these colors not only because I get 2 to 4 new ones every month but also I love their color scheme, the ease of putting the nail polish on and how they are long lasting and made in USA.

The darker purple is how I am feeling now. It actually has sparkles included in it to give it a glimmer in the light. Though its spring and there are only about 36 days left before my BIG TRAVELS I am still stuck in dreary Edmonton facing essays and final exams. This darker purple reflects my mood and my mood to come. It is good with most of my darker clothing however, it does bring out the redness in my fingers. (My finger tips are often red and swollen since I have sensitive skin and I am prone to bleeding all the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment