Sunday, March 10, 2013

Delightful Burger Joint: Delux Burger




If you remember from a few posts ago, I was craving deluxe burger and was in dire need to get my burger cravings satisfied. Liana and I had gone to WEM to go get us a slice of heaven at Burbon Street only to find that the Delux Burger at WEM was CLOSED indefinitely. NOOOooooooo (ended up going to Old Spaghetti Factory

Ever since then I was craving and craving a guilt free burger or some sort of burger from delux burger. To try and satisfy my burger cravings I have visited Five Guys in South Edmonton Common and even went to McDicks for a mcdouble. Nothing did the trick.

So today after feeling defeated, losing an hour to DAY LIGHT SAVINGS, I laid in bed thinking and pondering if I should go and get me a burger. Finally it was decided! we were going to the one in Magrawth.

Click here for their online menu including prices! 

Location: Market at Magrath
14111 - 23 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T6R 0G4
780.989.2747



Here are some old pictures of  deluxe burger from when I went to the WEM location and the location by Lyndale Accent. 


My bison burger with bri cheese. I love bison meat, I sometimes even prefer it to beef. Free range always tastes better.
Chicken wing lollipop which I think they don't carry anymore
Shrimp in a box yum minus the stringy stuff it came with is equivalent to those chinese crab tasting chips.

Going into the establishment:


 Outside they have a sign telling you their special of the day today it was a BBQ Mushroom melt. Tempting but I was going for the guilt free burger.
 People wearing all green that confused me and made me think it was St. Patties day and got pinched. (they were going to the price is right....)

Here is a make your own burger sheet but after I added up all the stuff I wanted on my MAKE YOUR OWN burger it was more expensive then just getting the guilt free burger. STRUGGLING student and all I went for the guilt free burger instead.



 The mens and women's washroom. When I went into the women's washroom there was pictures of cows on the wall. I don't really get why it would be there... is it making me feel guilty that I am eating cows? Or make me feel self conscious as I am trying to piddle.


 The washroom was single person use and its as kinda dirty there was more  bits of toilet paper on the ground. EW.

 we got the window booth seat originally sitting 5. There wasn't a line and many other tables were open so we got the choice to choose where we wanted to sit.
 Here is a snapshot of their bar.

Finally our food came. (10 min give or take a min)My guilt free burger with yam/ sweet potato fries.
 This is dustin's DELUX burger


 I love the pickle it's so JUICY!

I really love eating at Delux burger and would definitely come back again. The only time I had a bad experience was trying one of their chef specials at the Lyndale accent location and I got  food poisoning ( it was fish based).

This time I was disappointed because I didn't get COTTON CANDY! we always get it and I saw kids at another table get it but apparently ADULTS don't get it at this location. =/

WE DIDNT GET IT THIS TIME =/ 


Delux Burger Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. you have to try THE BURGER JOINT they are the best check them out on urbanspoon.com

    ReplyDelete