Sunday, March 3, 2013

charm bracelet galore : Pandora

I like collecting things.
Do you?

Sometimes when you can keep collecting something it makes it that much more special. I mean I am not talking about collecting stamps or buttons but taking about collecting charms.

Pandora wants to help create your own expression and creations with their charms be it for bracelets, rings or necklaces and even watches.

I got my first pandora bracelet in 2009 when my boyfriend's mom worked at Lyndale Accents and they had a pandora section. I filled up that bracelet really fast with gold and silver charms. ALAS I lost it one unfortunate night out and ever since then I have been really careful with it. (That bracelet had a value of over $1200)

Since then I have gotten two more pandora charm bracelets and I have fully filled up one and on the way to fill up my second one. They are both silver and though I want the gold one ($1725) it is way too expensive and not really worth it. I kind of want a few leather ones for the casual look ($60) The silver ones are $75 dollars.

Charms range from $30 to $1030.

Here is there website : Click Here 

I mean there are other bracelet collecting brand names like Thomas Sabo, Swarovski and Tiffany & Co.

I personally like pandora because there are lower cost charms that even friends can afford and if you are a poor struggling student but also it has so much variety and every season they come out with more and more and more.

I LOVE SELECTION




Those were some of my pandora shots but I have since added more to my bracelets.

I also like how there are so many pandora stores around (WEM, WHYTE, SOUTHGATE) and they are also in most jewellery stores like peoples and kings. This makes it easy for you to purchase charms and also get your pandora cleaned. YES they do give you free cleanings which is great since your pandora can get tarnished.


2 comments:

  1. charm bracelet galore : Pandora. I like collecting things. Do you? Sometimes when you can keep collecting something it makes it that much ... bpandoracharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! Pandora outlet

    ReplyDelete